When it comes to personal injury actions, no two cases are the same.
Being involved in an accident can be stressful and emotional experience. Accidents happen on the road, in the workplace and when you are simply out and about. Many Solicitors, when looking at personal injury cases, concentrate on the physical injuries suffered by the client, without examining the emotional effect that a serious injury can cause. Accidents and injuries cause worry and stress about medical bills and, about the period of recovery. At Robert Coonan Solicitors we care about our clients and we offer each client an individual and tailored service ideal with their needs. We will deal with your case in a confidential and sensitive manner and we are interested in hearing from you if you had an injury at work, or been involved in a road traffic accident, or been involved in an accident in a public place.
We will offer you clear, practical and sensible advice in relation to the following matters:-
- How do I prove that the other party was responsible for the accident in which I was involved?
- What information does my Solicitor need to get my case started?
- How long will the process take?
- How much will it cost me to bring a claim?
- What is The Injuries Board and what role does it play in the determination of my case?
- Who will pay for the costs of my Medical Reports and any other expenses which I may have, as a consequence of my accident?