With over 22 years experience as a Solicitor combined from both Ireland and Queensland, Australia, Robert Coonan Solicitors provide sound and practical advice to parties involved in litigation, both as Plaintiffs and Defendants.
Litigation is a general term used to describe a wide range of disputes, generally contentious. A dispute could be about the recovery of a substantial sum of money or it might be an issue between neighbours over a boundary wall. No matter what the nature of your dispute is however, it is likely to cause you anxiety and worry.
We seek where possible to find solutions which are cost efficient and practical. More than anything else however we want to help take the strain of the dispute, from you.
Examples of the range of litigation which the Irish Courts deal with are:-
- Medical Negligence claims.
- Professional Negligence claims.
- District Court debt claims.
- Circuit Court debt claims, boundary disputes/defamation.
- High Court defamation proceedings, debt collection, commercial property disputes.
No two cases are the same and the advice you receive from us will be tailor made to suit your needs.